Here is Boyle's wishlist, annotated with our corresponding accomplishments by Richard Alleyne at the Telegraph.
1. The Prolongation of Life.
2. The Recovery of Youth, or at least some of the Marks of it, as new Teeth, new Hair colour'd as in youth – Botox, plastic surgery, teeth-capping, hair dye and transplants.
3. The art of flying – aeroplanes.
4. The Art of Continuing long under water, and exercising functions freely there – submarines and scuba diving
5. The Cure of Diseases at a distance or at least by Transplantation – transplantation and keyhole surgery
6. The Emulating of Fish without Engines by Custome and Education only – Free diving
7. Great Strength and Agility of Body exemplify'd by that of Frantick Epileptick and Hystericall persons – anabolic steroids and barbiturates.
8. The Acceleration of the Production of things out of Seed – genetically modified foods and hydroponics
9. The making of Parabolicall and Hyperbolicall Glasses – spectacles and telescopes
10. The making Armor light and extremely hard – Kevlar Body armour
11. The practicable and certain way of finding Longitudes – GPS
12. Potent Druggs to alter or Exalt Imagination, Waking, Memory, and other functions, and appease pain, procure innocent sleep, harmless dreams, etc
13. Pleasing Dreams and physicall Exercises exemplify'd by the Egyptian Electuary and by the Fungus mentioned by the French Author – hallucinogenic drugs
14. Great Strength and Agility of Body exemplify'd by that of Frantick Epileptick and Hystericall persons – performance enhancing drugs
15. A perpetuall Light – electric light
16. Varnishes perfumable by Rubbing – scratch and sniff
17. The Transmutation of Species in Mineralls, Animals, and Vegetables – synthetic biology and genetic engineering.
18. The Attaining Gigantick Dimensions – eve bigger people, animals and plants
19. The makeing of Glass Malleable – sophisticated glass making
20. Freedom from Necessity of much Sleeping exemplify'd by the Operations of Tea and what happens in Mad-Men – barbiturates and stimulants to keep you awake.
21. The use of Pendulums at Sea and in Journeys, and the Application of it to watches – quartz watches
Still to be achieved:
22. The Cure of Wounds at a Distance – Star Trek style healing devices.
23. The Transmutation of Metalls – nuclear physicists have transformed some metals slightly though turning lead into gold still impossible
24. The Liquid Alkaest and Other dissolving Menstruums – invention of a universal solvent